Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Infant Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket
Bundle your little one up in The North Face's Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket and they'll be warm and toasty all winter long. This jacket is filled to the brim with Heatseeker Eco insulation, which delivers body-hugging warmth that won't quit even if falling snow has the insulation a little wet. That shouldn't be a problem unless it's really coming down though— this jacket's made with a water-resistant shell that'll cause moisture to bead off rather than soak through, with strategic reinforcements at the yoke and forearms to boost abrasion resistance in high-wear areas.
- Bundle them up for cold adventures in this toasty insulated jacket
- Water-resistant shell beads off moisture from snow and light rain
- Heatseeker insulation provides cozy warmth in low temperatures
- Reinforcements increase abrasion-resistance for backyard crawling
- Chest pocket lets you pack along a tissue or set of handwarmers
- Eco-friendly construction helps ensure their future in the outdoors
- Item #TNF05G1
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 50D recycled polyester, DWR coating [reinforcements] Taslan (nylon), DWR coating
- 150g Heatseeker Eco (50% post-consumer recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 1 hook-and-loop chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?