Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Casual Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
From snow to the streets.
As a combination of old-school style and modern technology, The North Face Men's Back-To-Berkeley California Roots Boot provides versatile performance on both the local trains and the city streets. These boots are built with waterproof HydroSeal that fends off snow, slush, and water whether you're on an afternoon stroll on Main Street or hiking through a light flurry. PrimaLoft insulation keeps your feet warm on your adventures while durable Winter Grip rubber prevents you from slipping regardless of the temperature. Added IcePick lugs make walking on un-shoveled paths less treacherous as the rubber adapts to the frigid temps to still provide the traction you need with every step of your adventure.
- Vintage-styled boots for casual strolls or mountain hikes
- Leather upper treated with HydroSeal for waterproof protection
- PrimaLoft Silver insulates feet and toes for warmer adevntures
- OrthoLite footbed adds comfort but not weight
- Winter Grip rubber and IcePick lugs offer traction and protection
- Item #TNF03G4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
I bought these for my trip to Iceland and was shocked to see them fall apart after few days of walking. I love the retro look and how comfortable and light these boots are but the quality is really lacking and frankly unacceptable from a company like The North Face or any other company for that matter.