From snow to the streets.
As a combination of old-school style and modern technology, The North Face Men's Back-To-Berkeley California Roots Boot provides versatile performance on both the local trains and the city streets. These boots are built with waterproof HydroSeal that fends off snow, slush, and water whether you're on an afternoon stroll on Main Street or hiking through a light flurry. PrimaLoft insulation keeps your feet warm on your adventures while durable Winter Grip rubber prevents you from slipping regardless of the temperature. Added IcePick lugs make walking on un-shoveled paths less treacherous as the rubber adapts to the frigid temps to still provide the traction you need with every step of your adventure.
- Vintage-styled boots for casual strolls or mountain hikes
- Leather upper treated with HydroSeal for waterproof protection
- PrimaLoft Silver insulates feet and toes for warmer adevntures
- OrthoLite footbed adds comfort but not weight
- Winter Grip rubber and IcePick lugs offer traction and protection
- Item #TNF03G4