- Super warm bootie warms up first winters
- Durable ripstop upper with fuzzy Oso fleece lining for warmth
- Synthetic insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Elastic ankle with adjustable hook-and-loop tab secures the fit
- Item #TNF02W2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
They fit perfect , nothing else has fit my daughters little foot. They go with everything
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
cozy lookin little boot to keep my nephews feet warm
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 1
This is Nick's wife Lynsey:
Bought these for our infant for this winter. They are still a little too big for him, but will be perfect to wear on those chilly day. Basically baby slippers, with cozy fleece and insulation and I imagine will be warm when layered with socks and a footed onesie. We ordered size 1 which according to the north face site is for infants 0-6 weeks. He is 2.5 months and they are still big, but we had a tiny baby.