Versatile and dependable.
From Portland, OR all the way to Portland, ME, the Women's Arrowood Triclimate Jacket by The North Face is a horse of a different color with its unique versatility and game-changing warmth. Crafted with a waterproof DryVent shell, this three-in-one jacket provides protection against wayward winds and precipitation while the removable hardface fleece liner keeps you toasty warm. The DryVent shell is equipped with an attached, fully adjustable hood, hook-and-loop cuffs, and drawcord hem that seals in warmth and keeps rain at bay. Should you desire to change things up or the weather suddenly transitions from cold to cool, the DryVent Shell or the hardface fleece can be worn on their lonesome.
- 3-in-1 jacket for getting after it no matter the conditions
- Dryvent membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Versatile design can be worn three different ways
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the stormy weather
- Hand pockets for snacks, phone, or wallet
- Zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- Item #TNF028A