Arrowood Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket
A good layering system is crucial for comfortable and enjoyable days in the outdoors, and The North Face Men's Arrowood Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket gives you plenty of options. A textured, waterproof DryVent shell protects you from wind, rain, and snow, while the removable, 200-weight fleece lining provides warmth in frigid temps, giving you a complete and reliable winter jacket.
When clear skies and milder weather abound, the inner fleece jacket can be worn as a standalone piece to ward off autumn chill, and when you just need shelter from a warm-weather drizzle, the breathable, seam-sealed DryVent shell with taffeta lining keeps you dry with next-to-skin comfort. This jacket is also zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face so you can complete your kit with the right midlayer. Stash your tunes and outside essentials in the zippered, media-compatible pockets. Adjust the cuffs, hem, and hood to your liking, and head into the storm with confidence.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season warmth and weather protection
- Waterproof shell provides breathable protection from snow and rain
- Inner fleece jacket works as insulation layer or standalone piece
- Media compatible pockets let you jam out on the trail or ski hill
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem ensure that the cold stays out
- Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- Item #TNF02JJ
- Q & A
Great The North Face jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 190lbs
This was on sale for $130 and it was much cheaper than any other triclimate jacket. I had to return this though because the sizes of The North Face are a bit wanky, but I bought a size smaller and it fit well and it kept me warm in the snow and rain.
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
Gpt this Jacket for my husband and he loves it. Really warm too.
Does this have the zipper underarm vents? Thanks!
Hey Chelsea! Unfortunately this does not have the zipper underarm vents!
Does this have any interior pockets?