Arrowood Triclimate Jacket
Crawling on your hands and knees to fit through the tent door, curling up into a ball on your sleeping pad only to still have your feet hang off the end, hitting your head on the hanging tent lantern when you sit up in the morning—camping as a big guy ain't easy. But in The North Face Men’s Tall Arrowood Triclimate Jacket, at least your time spent out of the tent and on the trail is time well spent.
This three-in-one jacket was specifically designed to fit tall men and keep them warm and dry in the outdoors. The DryVent shell’s waterproof treatment helps to turn drenching rain into smalls beads of water that roll off your back. The smooth fleece liner’s job is to cut windchill and provide hearty insulation. So whether you're hiking in the mountains or car camping on the coast, the Arrowood offers versatile protection in everything from mild to heavy storms.
- 3-in-1 jacket gives versatile weather coverage
- Outer shell provides waterproof protection in the elements
- Removable Fleece liner offers midweight insulation
- Zip both layers into each other for optimum storm protection
- Hood adjusts to a closer fit
- Zippered pockets add hands-free storage
- Item #TNF054A