Why We Like the Arque Active Trail Futurelight Jacket
Pushing the standard of breathable waterproofing, The North Face's Arque Active Trail Futurelight Jacket equips us with reliable weather protection while hiking in inclement weather, yet feels light and airy enough to keep us comfy even when we work up a sweat. Its revolutionary Futurelight membrane is air permeable, meaning it begins to breathe the minute we put the jacket on, as opposed to standard breathable membranes that start breathing after we've already worked up a sweat.
- Rain shell with improved breathability for active hiking
- Futurelight is reliably waterproof and air permeable
- Half-zip front enhances ventilation when needed
- Side zip eases on-and-off
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs secure coverage in wet weather
- Item #TNFZ9R4
- [membrane/laminate] FutureLight (3-layer)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered front, 1 internal mesh
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?