When the weather feels nearly arctic, but you don’t want to wear a bulky body-suit just to venture outside, The North Face’s Downtown Parka will keep you comfortably warm without sacrificing style. The DWR-treated, two-layer DryVent shell keeps wind and rain out while the 550-fill down insulates when temperatures drop. As snow starts to fall, bundle-up with the adjustable hood, cinching waist, and zipper stormflap to keep the elements at bay. You will fit-right-in on downtown city streets, with a faux-fur ruff, darted waist, and an angular drop-tail hem that offer a sleek silhouette. Bringing style to your winter wardrobe has never been so easy, slip into the Downtown parka and step out to enjoy any winter day.
- A warm down parka to ward off winters chill
- Two-layer shell offers reliable wind and water protection
- 550-fill down insulates against cold weather commutes
- Internal cuffs and adjustable hood trap body heat in
- Zipper stormflap and standing collar keep wet weather out
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff provide flexible coverage and style
- Covered handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm while walking
- Waist Darts and drop-tail hem afford flattering silhouette
- Item #TNF05LE
- Q & A
What code can I use for my first order?
It seems that the discount display for the first order is gone.