Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Arctic Down Parka
The Arctic Down Parka is just what we wear even when a block's commute looks like a polar expedition. Its DryVent membrane is waterproof and breathable so we stay dry and comfortable while we stroll through snowy storms, and the lightweight 550-fill down insulation keeps us toasty in the dead of winter. A slim fit with a mid-thigh cut and an insulated hood feels stylishly warm from head to knee.
- Lightweight down parka for warmth in frigid temps
- Waterproof, breathable 2L fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Lofty down insulation traps body heat for all-day warmth
- Raglan sleeves promote unrestricted range of motion
- Drop tail hem adds extra coverage from elements
- Internal media pocket for phone storage
- Adjustable, removable faux fur hood adds versatile style
- Slim fit offers a flattering silhouette
- Item #TNFZA6E
4 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.