sale $38.47 $69.9545% Off
Stylish and warm.
With The North Face Women's Arctic Etip Glove, you won't have to fumble with taking gloves off and freezing your fingers to snap a quick picture on your smartphone when you're out with your girlfriends downtown. These stylish gloves feature Etip functionality for touchscreens, a sythetic-suede palm for grip and durability, and toasty-warm Heatseeker insulation with a water-resistant DryVent shell. The knit cuff keeps warmth in and cold out while Radiametric Articulation allows hands to rest in their natural relaxed position.
- Stylish, water-resistant gloves for urban adventures
- Heatseeker insulation keeps your hands toasty
- Etip functionality works with touchscreens
- Synthetic-suede palm for grip and durability
- Item #TNF02KW
[shell] DryVent 2L (59% cotton, 41% nylon twill), [palm] synthetic suede, [back-of-hand insulation] 200g Heatseeker, [palm insulation] 100g Heatseeker, [lining] 100% polyester
yes, synthetic suede
- Q & A
Mom loves them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these as a gift for my mom. She needed warm, waterproof, functional gloves for winter shoveling and driving. She loves these.