For shredders who still have a few inches to sprout up.
Send your little shredder out for ski days that leave her with ear to ear grins in the North Face Arctic Bib for girls. Made from durable 2-layer DryVent shell, these pants cut through water and wind with ease, keeping the lofty Heatseeker insulation dry underneath. With fully sealed seams, nothing can sneak in between the cracks, so she'll stay stoked from first to last chair, or when she's out dominating neighborhood snowball fights. Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic stay snug around her boots to keep the moisture out for all day playing. Hook and loop waist tabs allow her to cinch things down to the most comfortable spot, and adjustable suspenders give her room to grow. Speaking of room to grow, these bibs are ready to grow with your girl for a season or two, with the help of EZ Grow hems that can extend the inseam at the hem and inner lining as she sprouts up.
- Burly snow bibs for your girl to grow with
- DryVent fabric keeps water rolling off
- Keep her warm with Heatseeker insulation
- Adjustable straps and waist band for custom fit
- EZ Grow hems extend the inseam as she gets taller
- Zippered hand pockets store her essentials
- Kickpatches at hem boost durability
- Item #TNF03O5