A pant to fall in love with.
You have something akin to a love affair with getting outside, so it's no surprise that your go-to hiking pants are The North Face Women's Aphrodite Straight Pants. These lightweight pants feature a straight leg construction and can be cinched down at the cuffs when trekking across streams. Additionally, the FlashDry fabric is moisture-wicking and quick-drying, which makes them ideal for aerobic activities. The left hand pocket is fashioned with an super-sleuth security pocket for items like currency or ID, and the back pockets keep snacks readily available.
- Lightweight hiking pant for fall or spring aerobic pursuits
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying FlashDry fabric
- Myriad of pockets, with internal security pocket at left hand
- Straight leg construction with cinchable cuffs
- Item #TNF02QZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 6 short
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 135lbs
These were baggy or relaxed fit in the thighs and butt, but high wasted, and narrow at leg opening. They reminded me of 1980's mom pants. I was hoping they would be more fitted for a nicer silhouette
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These hiking pants fit perfectly and have side zipper pockets, perfect for hiking. It is nearly impossible to find short length, and I loved the first pair so much so that I bought a second pair. Thanks, North Face, for making a short length hiking pant!