Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Apex Storm Peak Triclimate Jacket
For versatile, breathable warmth from the resort to dinner in town, pack the Apex Storm Peak Triclimate Jacket for your next family ski trip. Together, this 3-in-1 jacket can keep you warm and toasty while you ski bluebird days at the resort. Apart, the softshell still provides solid windproofing as well as water-resistance that shrugs off snowflakes with ease. The removable liner warms you up with midweight fleece that can also manage moisture and dry quickly. Wear the fleece by itself for cold walks to nearby restaurants or a morning snowshoe hike while the family sleeps in.
- 3-in-1 jacket for skiing, snowboarding, or everyday versatility
- Windwall softshell is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Removable liner made of brushed fleece for midweight warmth
- Ventilation zippers under softshell's sleeves for airflow
- Helmet-compatible hood is removable for customized coverage
- Powder skirt fixed to softshell for solidified coverage
- Pockets for goggles, ski passes, smartphones, and more
- Item #TNFZABU
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.