Streamlined style for bluebird ski days.
The Women’s Apex STH Pants from The North Face can keep up with you on the mountain regardless of if you’re nailing the double blacks or the bunny slopes. These extremely water-resistant pants are completely windproof, protecting you as the wind makes you feel like a sail while you navigate the slopes. A cozy fleece backer interfaces well with baselayers and keeps you warm while maintaining a high level of breathability. These softshell pants function best on blustery bluebird days, when you can rely on the Chimney Venting system to allow excess heat to escape while a gaiter with gripper elastic keeps snow from flying up your pant leg. The slim fit is flattering on the hill and stylish for après-ski drinks, so you can skip the locker room and be on the last chair of the day without being late.
- Softshell ski pants for gorgeous days on the mountain
- Windproof WindWall completely blocks wind
- Water-resistant and breathable to keep you comfortable
- Chimney Venting system dumps excess heat
- SretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic keeps snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable waist for a customizable fit
- Item #TNF03RV