Apex Risor Softshell Jacket
The morning sun is calling, but the snow is making you want to stay in bed. Your Apex Risor Softshell Jacket makes getting up to hit the trail bearable, though. This fleecy layer will keep your warm air in and the brisk morning freeze out as you knock off the miles on your hike. Constructed with WindWall fabric, not only do you not have to fear the chill, you won't have to worry about the frigid gusts that come your way on the trail. The knit face of the softshell repels water and stretches for comfortable trekking while the forearm stash pocket will keep your keys safe and out of the way throughout your adventure.
- A thick fleecy softshell for trekking through the cold
- Fleece-backed knit outer keeps chilly wind out and warmth in
- Forearm pocket for storing small essentials
- Water-repellent fabric keeps you dry in sleety situations
- Item #TNF03CT
- 100% polyester softshell, [backer] fleece
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 1 forearm zippered stash, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
At first I was very pleased with this jacket. It was warm but had good ventilation and was very comfortable. Now that it's gotten colder outside I've started zipping it up and the zipper keeps coming upzipped from the bottom. Then I'm struggling in the cold to get it fully unzipped so that I can fix it. This is very disappointing since I normally consider North Face to be high quality. It looks like I'm unable to exchange it since it's been more than 30 days and unfortunately since I bought it in the summer I wasn't zipping it up until now to notice the defect.