Select a Size
Select a Color
Apex Plus Etip Glove
The North Face Women's Apex Plus Etip Glove offers lightweight warmth and protection for any chilly pursuit. A touchscreen-compatible palm ensures that you can easily operate your device without taking your gloves off, even at elevation. Windproof and water-resistant softshell fabric blocks the elements and provides a comfortable stretch, while the lightweight Heatseeker insulation works to provide extra warmth and protection. Whether you're gripping your trekking poles or holding your water bottle, the silicone palm adds sticky friction so your items don't slip out of your hands. And, a women-specific fit adds articulation for a natural, unrestricted fit.
- Versatile softshell glove for any chilly adventure
- Touchscreen-compatible palm for reliable performance
- Softshell fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- Heatseeker insulation adds extra warmth on cold days
- Silicone palm offers reliable grip
- Women-specific fit is articulated and comfortable
- Item #TNF04G0
- [shell] 96% polyester, 4% elastane, DWR coating, [palm] synthetic suede, silicone grip print, [insulation] 100g Heatseeker, [lining] brushed tricot
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- UIR powered conductive technology
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, running, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 8, 2019
Perfect weight and thickness for cooler temperatures . These have been used for hiking, running, biking and touring. I have not been disappointed with their performance.
December 10, 2018
ideal glove for warmth without bulk!!!
- I've put it through the wringer
ideal glove for warmth without bulk!!! When you're looking for something warmer than a fleece or liner, but don't want a full ski glove - these are perfect. I've often found my hands warm up quickly and I end up taking them off. The eTip is legit and works really well (but I guess I'm old school and still take off my glove - maybe I'll get used to these and keep my gloves on). The length covers the wrist bone, but (and personal preference entirely) would prefer them to be a little longer. Although I gave these four stars for that reason, I've recommended these to a woman who lives in Kamas, Utah who was looking for a light weight, but warm, glove for walking her dog in the winter mornings (degrees in the teens to low 20's).
November 20, 2018
gets the job done
- I've used it several times
They do a good job at what they were meant to do, the E-tip works well, and they keep my hands pretty warm. great for running or hiking in the mountains on cooler mornings and evenings.