Select a Size
Select a Color
Apex Flex GTX Trench Jacket
When the forecast calls for rain, wear your Apex Flex Trench Jacket by The North Face on your way to work. Gore-Tex's three-layer membrane gives you exceptional protection against heavy rain while the stretch woven construction is comfortable for walking in. The drop-tail hem gives your backside protection against wet benches while the adjustable hood helps keep your hair in good condition for work or can be removed. If the sun has made a break by the time you go to pick up lunch, unzip the dramatic shoulder-to-hem vent to create a cape silhouette for supported breathability as you quickly walk to get back to work on time.
- Performance rain jacket for urban pursuits
- Gore-Tex shell provides exception waterproof protection
- Stretch construction is comfortable for walking in
- Adjustable and removable hood tailored for changing weather
- Large shoulder-to-hem vent transforms into a cape silhouette
- Drop-tail hem gives you extended protection when sitting
- Large and deep hand-warmer pockets comfortably holds your phone
- Item #TNF04AN
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, removable
- 2 zippered hand
- shoulder-to-hem, mesh lined
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2019
love this jacket
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 145 lbs
This jacket has a wide fit to it, I think it's rather stylish, but you could easily size down if you like a tighter fit in a jacket. The material is wonderful, soft and highly water resistant. Warm enough for fall and spring in the north country. The hood is large too and covers the face with plenty of overhang. My only complaint is that there's no loop to hang the jacket.
August 4, 2019
Brilliant! I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info