Keeps you dry and active.
The North Face Apex Flex GTX Parka successfully mixes excellent waterproofing with the flexibility of a softshell jacket. These attributes combined with a drop-tail and forward thinking styling allows this jacket to be worn from the city to the mountains with confidence and comfort.
To keep you nice and dry on a commute in the city or a long hike in the mountain, the Apex Flex features a Gore-Tex laminate, fully taped seams, and an adjustable hood. The Gore-Tex laminate not only keeps rain out but allows trapped hot air and vapor to escape, keeping you more comfortable when you are working up a sweat. At the same time the taped seams prevent any water from sneaking through connection points for maximum protection. This jacket also has you covered from a style aspect—unique chest pockets that are set further apart then normal mixed with a adjustable bottom hem and a stylish droptail add a streetwear-inspired look that's at home in the concrete jungle.
- A softshell rain jacket that keeps you dry anywhere
- Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams keep the water out
- Unique style mixed with function for a wide variety of uses
- Sinchable waist and hood help keep protect you from the rain
- Item #TNF03XV
- Q & A
Liked it, but it felt a little bulky.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 178lbs
A good outer shell.
It felt a little bulky to me.
It was very breathable though. kept me cool and dry.