Stand up to winter.
A good jacket can turn day-ending weather into only a minor setback on an adventure in the mountains. Puking snow and sideways rain have nothing on The North Face's Apex Flex Hooded Insulated Jacket. Reach for it when the storm rolls in but you're just not ready to call it quits. The three layer Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams fends off the elements in uninspiring conditions, and secure-zip pockets keep all your necessities dry. Heatseeker insulation is warm and breathable, so you won't overheat when you start to move a little faster.
- A tough jacket for extreme weather
- 3-layer Gore-Tex shell combats the elements
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Heatseeker insulation is warm and breathable
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs to seal in warmth
- Underarm zips for quick ventilation
- Item #TNF03CJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I absolutely love my jacket! Highly recommend. I live in Vermont and it’s great for the cold winters we have here.