Soul of a Hoodie.
You'd wear your favorite hoodie everywhere if it were up to you, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans—like when you're visiting the rainy, misty Pacific Northwest. When that's the case, be sure to pack The North Face Men's Apex Flex GTX Disruptor Parka. Made by sandwiching a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane between a soft face fabric and knit backer, this jacket offers unbeatable protection from the wind and rain while providing the warmth and comfort of a hoodie as you hike to moss-covered waterfalls. The adjustable hood keeps your head from getting soaked as you explore in torrential downpours, and it stows in the collar when the clouds clear and the sun appears.
- Be ready for wet weather with this casually styled shell
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Adjustable hood stows in the collar
- Zippered pockets keep items dry and secure
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal out inclement weather
- Item #TNF035W
- Q & A
Worth the money!
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 144lbs
I love this jacket. Living in rainy Vancouver it does an awesome job of keeping me dry on walks with the dog. Great cut, slim fit but can still layer for cooler weather. Used mostly for weekend but could be dressed up. Logo discreet on the back