Apex Flex GTX Anorak
If you're looking for a dependable rain shell that can keep you dry on rainy mountain days but won't look too technical wandering soaked city streets, then you've found it with The North Face's Apex Flex GTX Anorak. This anorak rain jacket boasts unique style with its pullover design, but maintains its technical performance thanks to the three-layer Gore-Tex membrane. Durably waterproof, highly breathable, and totally windproof, this jacket's Gore-Tex membrane uses a stretchy and durable face fabric that'll let you move freely when you're on the trail in wet weather. In addition to the already breathable nature of the jacket, you've got side-seam snap ventilation, which allows for more airflow throughout the jacket to cool you down when you really start to work up a sweat. Add on zippered hand pockets and a storage-boosting front snap pocket, and you've got the convenience, style, and performance you need to thrive in wet weather.
- Stylish yet technical rain jacket for casual and on-trail pursuits
- 3-layer Gore Tex offers durable waterproofing and high breathability
- Stretchy fabric allows for free movement during rainy day hikes
- Side-seam ventilation provides cooling airflow as you build heat
- Adjustable hood provides snug protection from the downpour
- Secure pockets give you necessary storage for trail maps and snacks
- Item #TNF057A
- Q & A
Best jacket ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We love this jacket i bought it for my husband but we both used it
Do this jacket run big or small
Hey Luis! The North Face runs slightly large in their jackets. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!