Apex Flex GTX 3.0 Jacket
The North Face Men's Apex Flex GTX 3.0 Jacket is a rugged rain shell composed of performance-oriented fabric and Gore-Tex's phenomenal waterproofing. This jacket is made with stretch woven fabric, a windproof construction, and Gore-Tex three-layer waterproof membrane to give you the highest quality protection in stormy conditions and a comfortable fit for active movement. A dropped and cinchable hem, adjustable hood and cuffs, and underarm venting details are designed to release heat or keep out cold air in varying conditions.
- Weatherproof shell for reliable protection in stormy conditions
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane provides exceptional protection
- Stretch woven material creates a comfortable fit for activities
- Windproof construction keeps you warm against heavy winds
- Fully adjustable hood prevents your ears from going numb
- Underarm venting allows you to cool down when the sun comes out
- Secure-zip hand and chest pockets keeps your items dry
- Slim fit is designed for comfortable active movement
- Item #TNF053Q
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
Bought this for my son in law, he said it is a very sturdy rain jacket. Great protection again rain and wind and easily layerable.
October 7, 2019
I was a little hesitant at first about getting a Goretex Product with stretch. After wearing a few times and being stuck in a down poor for a few hours, I can speak for the jacket and say it is 100% Waterproof. The stretch also is great for movement and mobility. Have worn this Fly fishing and it helps so much for the jacket to move with my body.