No off days for Goldie.
No matter what the weather is, Goldie has to go for a walk everyday or you'll be up all night long. For days when it's stormy and wet, strap up in your Apex Flex GTX 2.0 Jacket by The North Face and remind Goldie how lucky she is to have an owner like you. This jacket is made with stretch woven fabric, a windproof construction, and Gore-Tex three-layer waterproof membrane to give you the highest quality protection in stormy conditions and a comfortable fit for active movement. A dropped and cinchable hem, adjustable hood and cuffs, and underarm venting details are designed to release heat or keep out cold air in varying conditions, while the secure-zip pockets keeps Goldie's post-walk treat dry.
- Weatherproof shell for reliable protection in stormy conditions
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane provides exceptional protection
- Stretch woven material creates a comfortable fit for activities
- Windproof construction keeps you warm against heavy winds
- Fully adjustable hood prevents your ears from going numb
- Underarm venting allows you to cool down when the sun comes out
- Secure-zip hand and chest pockets keeps your items dry
- Slim fit is designed for comfortable active movement
- Item #TNF04AW
- Q & A
So Sad to return
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 118lbs
I wanted to love this jacket, mainly because it had Gortex, but had to send it back. It is a great length and very flattering with great features, however the sleeves are snug and very long. Also, the material is very stiff especially where the inside seams meet and the zipper pull is too small and difficult to pull.