No off days for Goldie.
No matter what the weather is, Goldie has to go for a walk everyday or you'll be up all night long. For days when it's stormy and wet, strap up in your Apex Flex GTX 2.0 Jacket by The North Face and remind Goldie how lucky she is to have an owner like you. This jacket is made with stretch woven fabric, a windproof construction, and Gore-Tex three-layer waterproof membrane to give you the highest quality protection in stormy conditions and a comfortable fit for active movement. A dropped and cinchable hem, adjustable hood and cuffs, and underarm venting details are designed to release heat or keep out cold air in varying conditions, while the secure-zip pockets keeps Goldie's post-walk treat dry.
- Weatherproof shell for reliable protection in stormy conditions
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane provides exceptional protection
- Stretch woven material creates a comfortable fit for activities
- Windproof construction keeps you warm against heavy winds
- Fully adjustable hood prevents your ears from going numb
- Underarm venting allows you to cool down when the sun comes out
- Secure-zip hand and chest pockets keeps your items dry
- Slim fit is designed for comfortable active movement
- Item #TNF04AW
- Q & A
Nice jacket but room for improvement
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 130lbs
This jacket is really attractive, got last years version discounted substantially. Super cute, great quality, nice vents, good fit overall but huge downside - sleeves are tight and make it hard to layer underneath. Can comfortably wear a vest and baselayer underneath, but fitting a long sleeve midlayer is impossible if you want any range of motion. I think this jacket will be great as a rain jacket and for hiking in warmer weather, but definitely a weird fit for colder temp layering even if you size up. Don't think I would have kept if I had paid full price.