Made for rainy winters.
Oregonians and Washingtonians experience winter with cold, rainy days, and that is why they never leave the house without the Apex Flex GTX 2.0 Jacket by The North Face. Compared to your old, squeaky yellow rain coat, the Apex Flex is made with three-layer Gore-Tex for protection against rain and wind, and with a stretch-woven construction that allows you to bike through Portland and hike about the Cascades. At the peak of the rain, cinch down the hood and hem for secure protection. And when the clouds break for just a moment, zip down the underarm vents and enjoy the dry air while it lasts.
- Performance rain jacket for everyday comfort
- Gore-Tex shell protects from rain showers that last all day
- Windproof fabric protects from blistering winds
- Soft, stretchy material supports active movement
- Adjustable hood protects you from a bad hair day
- Underarm ventilation for breathability in warmer temperatures
- Invisible chest and hand pockets offer a sleek look
- Slim fit with adjustable cuffs and cinch-cord hem
- Item #TNF040M