Select Style & Size
Apex Flex Futurelight Jacket
If you're looking for an all-around shell that can keep up with your never-ending trips to the mountains, you can't go wrong with this highly breathable jacket. Using The North Face's new FUTURELIGHT technology, it delivers air permeability and waterproofing at the same time, helping you stay protected and comfortable as you travel the trail in any conditions.
- Versatile shell with high breathability for active adventures
- FUTURELIGHT membrane offers dependable waterproofing
- Air-permeable construction provides steady airflow as you hike
- Stretchy construction aids movement on chilly fall climbs
- Fully adjustable hood keeps your head well shielded from the wind
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out chilly weather
- Internal storm flap stops wind from getting in the front zipper
- Item #TNFZ9IT
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2020
Based on the description (vs other TNF coat descriptions) this hood is not helmet compatible?