Windchill values and slight chance of showers.
There's a slight chance of showers over the weekend when you are camping, but it's not a high enough percentage to cancel the trip—pack your Apex Canyonwall Hybrid Hooded Jacket and hit the road. This flexible weatherproof hoodie keeps you warm hanging around the campsite and provides exceptional breathability during the hike or an intense game of horseshoes. Micro-grid fleece is soft on the skin when layering over a T-shirt and the adjustable hood and hem help block out cold drafts of air on the summit or around the campfire.
- A performance hoodie ready for questionable weather
- Windproof technology and DWR finish protect against elements
- Breathable material is comfortable for hiking and activity
- Micro-grid fleece lining is soft against the skin
- Adjustable hood and hem help block out cold drafts
- Item #TNF03XQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 170lbs
This jacket is very nice. True to size. Keeps me warm in the cold weather without the bulk.