Versatile and timeless.
No matter what urban or outdoor adventure your day takes you on, make sure you reach for The North Face Women's Apex Byder Softshell Jacket. This wardrobe staple is ideal for early spring or autumn and effortlessly waffles between the commute to work and the local apple orchard. The Byder features a classic silhouette and curved drop-tail hem for dependable style in or out of the city, while the WindWall fabric not only resists wind, but it also provides light protection from unexpected drizzles. Two hand pockets offer secure respite for a phone, wallet, or car keys, and the brushed tricot interior ensures subtle warmth and steadfast comfort.
- A stylish technical jacket designed for early spring weather
- WindWall fabric features 10CFM rating for light wind resistance
- DWR treatment fends off mellow drizzles
- Tricot lining provides subtle warmth
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure respite for necessities
- Active fit maintains a stylish silhouette
- Item #TNF02YY
- [solid] Windwall (95% polyester, 5% elastane), [heathered] 100% polyester [all] DWR treatment
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty