Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Vest
When you're working hard outside, it can get too hot for a full jacket, even when the weather is cold and windy. Zip up The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Softshell Vest to keep your core warm without overheating. Delivering streamlined protection, this windproof, WindWall-constructed softshell vest protects your core during aerobic activities in blustery conditions, while the DWR finish helps shed moisture if you get caught in an unexpected rain shower. Multiple zippered pockets provide options for storage, and a cinch cord at the hem gives you customizable protection to meet whatever task you're taking on.
- Classic vest for lightweight warmth during cold activities
- WindWall fabric is windproof and water-resistant for protection
- Relaxed fit makes layering a breeze and enhances mobility
- Cinch cord at hem lets you customize fit
- Zippered pockets safely carry valuables
- Item #TNF061K
- [solid] WindWall (96% polyester, 4% elastane), DWR-finish, [heather] WindWall (100% polyester), DWR-finish
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 190 lbs
Not sure why you would give this one star because the size was too large? This is the only Northface vest I wear. As the other response stated, great for layering. I like the material as it doesn't snag on pine branches while on the trail like some of the micro fleece does. I have had a few in rotation for 3 years and they still look new. I love this thing.
August 11, 2019
North Face Vest way too big
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
I always order size L in North Face products. This vest is huge.
December 11, 2019
Sorry it ran large... its supposed to be part of shell so that you can add or remove layers of clothing based on the temperature outside. I have this Vest and absolutely love it! I wear it under my ski jacket and if it gets too hot I simply take it off.