Select a size:
Why We Like The Apex Bionic Softshell Jacket
Updating the versatile and everyday design, The North Face revives the Women's Apex Bionic Softshell Jacket to offer protection against cold, windy weather with styling to blend in from the campus to the office. The Apex Bionic retains an active spirit focused performance, with welcomed water-resistance while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for hiking and lakeside, weekend campouts.
A comfortable fleece backing feels nice and smooth against your skin without trapping excess body heat. The North Face made the Apex Bionic with Bluesign approved fabric for sustainable textile production.
- A cozy softshell for fall hikes, snowshoe treks, and around-town wear
- Windproof and water-resistant WindWall exterior thwarts woolly weather
- Moves, stretches, and breathes when you're on the go
- Internal stretch cuffs and hem cinch cord seal out cold drafts
- Item #TNFZA6C
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] (solid) 75D x 40D 86% recycled polyester, 14% elastane, non-PFC DWR coating, (heather) 300D x 75D WindWall 47% recycled polyester, 53% polyester, non-PFC DWR coating
- Breathability Rating
- (solid) 336g/mÂ², (heather) 374g/mÂ²
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- 2 exposed hand, 1 chest zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.