Apex Bionic Softshell Jacket
Updating the versatile and everyday design, The North Face revives the Women's Apex Bionic Softshell Jacket to offer protection against cold, windy weather with styling to blend in from the campus to the office. The Apex Bionic retains an active spirit focused performance, with welcomed water-resistance while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for hiking and lakeside, weekend campouts.
A comfortable fleece backing feels nice and smooth against your skin without trapping excess body heat. The North Face made the Apex Bionic with Bluesign approved fabric for sustainable textile production.
- A cozy softshell for fall hikes, snowshoe treks, and around-town wear
- Windproof and water-resistant WindWall exterior thwarts woolly weather
- Moves, stretches, and breathes when you're on the go
- Internal stretch cuffs and hem cinch cord seal out cold drafts
- Item #TNFZA6C
- [face fabric] (solid) 75D x 40D 86% recycled polyester, 14% elastane (non-PFC DWR), (heather) 300D x 75D WindWall 47% recycled polyester, 53% polyester (non-PFC DWR)
- Breathability Rating
- (solid) 336 g/m², (heather) 374 g/m²
- Center Back Length
- 2 exposed hand, 1 chest zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
North face jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Love this jacket, fits great and is very warm!