Select a Size
Select a Color
Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket
Shivering uncontrollably is a great way to spoil an otherwise enjoyable camping trip, hiking adventure, or climbing excursions, so protect yourself from heat-robbing breezes, chilly temperatures, and passing showers with The North Face Men's Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket. This protective softshell features The North Face's WindWall fleece construction for wind and water-resistance, as well as optimum breathability for active pursuits. And, to seal out chilly air, the drawcord hem keeps breezes from stealing precious body heat
The Apex's relaxed fit lets you move unhindered without being overly loose for casual use. Secure, zippered pockets allow you keep trail accessories and daily items handy when you're embarking on outdoor adventures or commuting in rapidly changing conditions.
- Softshell for cool-weather hikes, climbing, and daily wear
- WindWall fleece construction ensures wind and water-resistance
- Zippered pockets accommodate essentials
- Drawcord hem keeps chilly air out
- Relaxed fit promotes freedom of movement
- Item #TNF02HH
- [heathered colors] WindWall (100% polyester), [all other colors] WindWall (96% polyester, 4% elastane), DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 8 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2017
I'm able to wash the Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket like if I would be washing any other jacket?
July 22, 2016
So what are the differences between this new version and the old apex bionic jacket? I can see there are no velcro cuff straps anymore - but what else has changed?