Select a Size
Select a Color
Apex Bionic 2 Hooded Softshell Jacket
Ready to battle gusty winds and chilly temperatures, The North Face Men's Apex Bionic 2 Hooded Softshell Jacket delivers windproof warmth and water-resistant protection in the face of unpredictable weather. The Apex features a versatile construction that makes it ideal for just about anything cool-weather activity you throw it at.
Designed to prevent brisk temperatures from sapping your core warmth, the Apex softshell material is entirely windproof, and it also features a DWR treatment that easily sheds light precipitation. Not to mention, a fleece backer provides subtle warmth when the temperatures dip below comfortably cool. Additionally, the attached, fully adjustable hood doubles down on your protection while the hem cinch-cord bolsters your defense against cold drafts. Other key features include media routing for listening to music on-the-go, zippered hand pockets for warming frozen fingers, as well as a chest pocket for the convenient storage of small accessories.
- Updated Apex softshell for entirely windproof recreating
- Non-PFC DWR finish adds water resistance in mixed weather
- Recycled materials cut into a standard fit provide ideal layering opportunities
- Traditional zippered pockets add storage and an escape on a chilly commute
- Cinch-cord on the hem dials in the fit
- Item #TNFZABP
- [face fabric] (solid) 75D x 40D 336 g/m² WindWall (86% recycled polyester, 14% elastane with non-PFC DWR), (heather) 300D x 75D 374 g/m² WindWall (100% polyester with non-PFC DWR)
- fleece backer
- Center Back Length
- 1 chest zippered, 2 hand zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?