Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Colorado one weekend and Washington the next. That's how your ski season looks and you need a jacket that can handle whatever conditions you face. The North Face's Anonym Hooded Jacket can be that jacket. It uses a four-way stretch design to give you a full range of motion on steep tree runs and hard-charging groomers alike. Gore-Tex waterproofing will keep you dry in the wet conditions of the Pacific North West, while PrimaLoft insulation delivers reliable warmth in the cold of Colorado. When the big storm shifts towards Utah your powder skirt has got your back while the helmet compatible hood and thumb holes makes sure no wind or snow gets let in. Multiple pockets keeps your season pass separate from your day tickets and the slim gives you a trimmed-down design that's ready to rip.
- An insulated ski jacket that's ready to rip anywhere
- Gore-Tex membrane offers full waterproofing for wet and heavy snow
- Primaloft insulation gives you toasty warmth for frigid chairlifts
- Helmet-compatible hood provides protection from the elements
- Powder skirt ensures that flying powder won't get in
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters keep the cold out and offer added coverage
- Pockets throughout the jacket give you necessary on-mountain storage
- Item #TNF05P7
- [membrane/laminate] GoreTex (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 100g Primaloft Silver
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 chest, 2 hand, [internal] 1 media, 2 goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiter
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2020
Is there a way to lock in the hood after you cinch it down, at the front of the hood?