Mountain girls that run cold will appreciate the lofty warmth of The North Face Girls' Andes Down Jacket. Stuffed with 550-fill down insulation, the Andes Down Jacket delivers warmth whether you're hiking, climbing, or just walking home from school. Its all-recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR coating to shed light moisture, while the jacket's bound cuffs and hem prevent any of that downy warmth from getting out.
- A jacket for everyday winter wear and cold weather camping
- 550-fill down insulation is light, lofty, and warm
- DWR-treated recycled fabric resists wear and water
- Regular fit with bound cuffs and hem
- Item #TNF02NC
- Q & A
Smaller than expected
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Great jacket but the M was much smaller than expected. On line chat customer service was AMAZING and is one reason I'd shop here again. Got a L shipped out immediately.