Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mountain girls that run cold will appreciate the lofty warmth of The North Face Girls' Andes Down Jacket. Stuffed with 550-fill down insulation, the Andes Down Jacket delivers warmth whether you're hiking, climbing, or just walking home from school. Its all-recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR coating to shed light moisture, while the jacket's bound cuffs and hem prevent any of that downy warmth from getting out.
- A jacket for everyday winter wear and cold weather camping
- 550-fill down insulation is light, lofty, and warm
- DWR-treated recycled fabric resists wear and water
- Regular fit with bound cuffs and hem
- Item #TNF02NC
- Q & A
Smaller than expected
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Great jacket but the M was much smaller than expected. On line chat customer service was AMAZING and is one reason I'd shop here again. Got a L shipped out immediately.