From start to finish.
Warm up, work out, and cool down in The North Face Men's Ampere Pullover Hoodie. This sweatshirt's synthetic fleece fabric wicks moisture and dries substantially quicker than most performance-driven tops, in addition to creating abrasion-resistance for the durability that outdoor workouts call for. Modern cut lines, an adjustable hood, and athletic rib detail provide stretch and an excellent range of motion for active pursuits. The internal media pocket stashes your phone so you can stay motivated with good tunes when you start working up a sweat.
- A classic-style hoodie with athletics in mind
- Sweat-wicking synthetic fabric with embossed logo
- Pill-resistant for outdoor workouts
- Athletic rib detail adds stretch and range of motion
- Adjustable hood and internal media pocket
- Item #TNF02J2
- Q & A
Got this in black for my husband, he's 5'10" and 175 ish. Got him a large and fits perfectly. Synthetic material so won't shrink. He likes the detail stitching on the hood and blacked out, low-key logo that keeps him from feeling like a walking billboard. Overall worth the price.