Amore II Boot
Whether she's plunging into piles of leaves taller than her or jumping off the deck into a massive snowdrift, your aspiring outdoorswoman loves wearing The North Face Amore II Boot. That's probably because 200g Heatseeker insulation keeps her foot nice and toasty. Or maybe its the plush, snow-dweller inspired Oso-fleece lining that she can show off by folding down the cuff down when the weather warms up.
Recycled P.E.T. ripstop means those toes stay dry while she stomps through early spring slush and she gets a stylish introduction into an eco-friendly lifestyle. The EVA cushions her foot as she walks to school, and the multi-directional lug design ensures great traction over slippery surfaces.
- Keep your mini-maverick stomping snow in this stylish, functional boot
- Recycled water-resistant upper and rubber outsole means no soggy socks
- Insulated, fleece-lined interior keeps her warm in frosty air
- Shock-absorbing midsole can handle her roughest explorations
- Item #TNF03OM
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 100% recycled PET ripstop
- 200g Heatseeker
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 11.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?