Fall means running.
We all have our classic fall favorites—pumpkin spiced coffees, cozy flannels, pickup games of football. Not everyone's favorite fall pastime involves getting up at the crack of dawn to go running, but hey, everyone's got their thing. For crisp morning runs you've got The North Face's Ambition Jacket. With wind and water resistance and an elasticated hem and cuffs, this jacket keeps out early morning temps as you cruise around town, and has you covered in case of any inclement weather. In low morning light you've got 360-degree reflectivity to keep you visible, and when the warm sun comes up it's light enough for you to carry the rest of your run without hassle.
- A lightweight windbreaker for chilly runs
- Tough polyester fabric resists wind to keep you warm
- Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
- 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible
- Elasticated cuffs and hem help you shut out the cold
- Media compatible for jam infused cardio
- Item #TNF03XF