It's not like you're going to stay inside.
You could waste the day sitting in front of the TV when it just snowed a foot and half, or you could go outside and have good time with The North Face Girls' Alpenglow Pull-On II Boot. The Alpenglow will keep you out all day with a burly waterproof construction and toasty, removable ThermaFelt Plus insulated liner. A reinforced TPR shell along the bottom keep the boots intact after multiple hikes up your favorite sledding hill, while the Winter Grip rubber sole helps you stay on your feet once things get a little slick outside.
- Convenient, comfy, and protective boot for winter fun
- Waterproof construction keeps rain and snow out
- Insulated, removable liner provides tons of warmth
- Bungee lace offer easy on and off
- Grippy rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction
- Item #TNF02TJ
- Q & A
Good boots but stitches need work
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These boots are good quality, but the stitches on the outside seem cheap. I would have returned them, but it wasn't worth the return shipping cost.
when you see your daughter smiling and scramming because dad give it to her daughter this pair of boot you know is because she knows her foot will never be cold.