There's no stopping him when he gets it in his head that it's time to explore, even if the weather is wet and cold. The North Face Little Boys' Alpenglow IV Lace Boots make sure that your boy's feet stay toasty during his winter explorations. The boot's rubber and ballistic nylon upper, combined with a seam-sealed construction, make for a waterproof barrier between his feet and the snow. A Thermalfelt Plus insulated liner is rated to keep little feet warm in temperatures down to -25F. The new lightweight and flexible TPR shell bottom with The North Face's Winter Grip outsole gives him extra traction on slippery surfaces. A bungee lace shaft and collar makes it easy for him to pull on and secure the boot on his own.
- A boot for your little guy's winter explorations
- Rubber and ballistic nylon upper for waterproof protection
- Winter Grip rubber outsole for traction
- Thermalfelt Plus removable liner for superior warmth
- Cemented and seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Bungee lace shaft and collar for a secure fit
- The North Face comfort rates this boot to -25F
- Item #TNF02TG
- Q & A
Get your stomp on!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 220lbs
Got these for my 5-yr-old. They are tough boots. Built to last. He'll outgrow them long before they wear out. Warm enough for all the Utah winters and waterproof for all the slush puddles. Easy to put on and take off.