Alpenglow IV Lace Boot
Trying to get your snow-loving adventurer to play inside is like trying to get her to take off The North Face Girls' Alpenglow Lace Boots; impossible. While she's building snowmen till the cows come home, you can feel comfortable counting on the durable ballistic nylon and leather, complete with taped seams to fight off heavy snow and slush from seeping into her boots.
The boot offers warmth down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit, which will keep her outside even on colder snow days, and probably make it harder to get her back in (sorry). The Alpenglow Lace Boots tighten up for a secure fit that lasts all day, while the removable liners slips out easily so you can wash and dry them. As she races up the infamous local sledding hill, the TNF Winter Grip rubber sole will give her a cushioned stride and prevent her from slipping all the way back down
- A warm, waterproof boot for playing in the snow all dau
- Waterproof exterior protects against slush and snow
- Removable Thermafelt liner keeps her feet toasty on cold adventures
- Bungee lace shaft provides a personalized fit for greater stability
- TNF Winter Grip outsole provides traction on snowy terrain
- Item #TNF02TF
- Q & A
Great kids boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. They fit true to size and are easy to get on and off. They keep her feet warm weather walking around town or building a snowman.
Amazing snow boot
My daughters wore these to play outside in over a foot of snow and they stayed dry and warm. Love the cinch closure to keep the snow out. Highly recommend.