Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Alpenglow IV Lace Boot
From frigid expeditions in the mountains to snowy backyard adventures, trust The North Face Boys' Alpenglow IV Lace Boot to keep your young adventurer's feet warm and comfortable. A waterproof ballistic nylon and leather upper comes seam-sealed for waterproof protection when he's building a snow fort or ripping down the backyard sledding hill, and the flexible TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole helps him break trail through snow and slush without weighing him down. With a Thermalfelt Plus liner, Junior will be able to stay outside in below freezing temps if he wants—and since he takes after you, he'll probably never want to come inside.
- Kid-proof snow boot will keep up with all of Junior's escapades
- Waterproof rubber exterior blocks snow and slush and winter hikes
- Removable liner keeps his feet toasty down to -25 degrees
- Flexible outsole lends reassuring grip on slippery walks to the bus
- Bungee lace drawcord provides a secure fit for backyard expeditions
- Item #TNF02TE
4 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.