When your little man asks to help shovel the walks, pick your jaw up off the floor and send him outside in The North Face Boys' Alpenglow Extreme II Boots. The North Face's warmest waterproof boots for kids, these boots will keep his feet warm and dry all winter long, whether he's shoveling the walks or building a snowman in the backyard. The lightweight and flexible TPR shell shields his feet from freezing rain, slush, and snow, while Heatseeker insulation provides reliable warmth. Finished with a TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole, these boots will give him the traction he needs to explore his snowy world.
- A warm and waterproof winter boot for kids
- Leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper provides durability
- Lightweight, flexible shell blocks elements to keep feet dry
- Heatseeker insulation shields him from cold
- Winter Grip outsole for superior traction in cold, wet conditions
- Drawcord closure seals out the elements
- Item #TNF02TC
- Q & A
Warm. Comfortable. Water proof. Perfect for snowy days
Northface Boot- Runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
These boots are great quality, but run at least 1 size small. My son wears a size 1 shoe, and his toe hits the end in these boots in size 1.