Select a Size
Select a Color
Allproof Stretch Jacket
The forecast says that there's a chance of rain, but you've got The North Face's Women's Allproof Stretch Jacket and you're ready to take that chance. This mobile and waterproof shell jacket is made for comfort and protection in wet weather, and it accomplishes that thanks to its weatherproof and stretchy fabric. A DryVent membrane fights off rain and wind, while mechanical stretch technology frees up your movement to help you power up the hill. Underarm vents promote airflow when you start to work up a sweat, and a fully adjustable hood adds much-needed protection when the clouds burst and the trail starts to resemble a river.
- Waterproof rain shell with integrated stretch for active pursuits
- DryVent membrane offers windproof and waterproof protection
- Mechnical stretch allows for easy movement on steep trails
- Underarm vents provide cooling airflow as you heat up
- Fully adjustable hood ensures that your noggin will stay dry
- Adjustable hem helps seal in your heat on cooler fall hikes
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #TNF04WA
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent 2.5L, [face fabric] 30D polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- underam zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2019
Wet through in the rain
I bought this jacket for hiking in a rainy, tropical setting. Loved the fit. Perfect! It was raining when it arrived, so I put it on tried it right away. Immediately noticed the drops were darkening the jacket and it was GETTING WET. Pretty soon, I was feeling clammy. Came inside and took these photos. Two hours later, the jacket is still drying. I really hate to return the jacket but it just isn't waterproof.
March 1, 2019
Bought this for my daughter who lives in Raincouver, BC and it has definitely held up to the name!
December 27, 2018
Awesome all-around jacket
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
This was a gift for my mom for Christmas, and she loves it! It fits great, and will protect her from all the elements.
December 12, 2018
Bought this for my daughter to replace the previous TNF rain jacket she had. She said it’s a comfortable fit and can easily layer underneath. It stands up to the NW rain showers.