Select a size:
Why We Like The Allproof Stretch Jacket
The forecast says that there's a chance of rain, but we've got The North Face's Allproof Stretch Jacket keeping us ready to take that chance. This mobile and waterproof shell jacket is made for comfort and protection in wet weather, and it accomplishes that thanks to its weatherproof and stretchy fabric. A DryVent membrane fights off rain and wind, while mechanical stretch technology frees up your movement to help you power up the hill. Underarm vents promote airflow when you start to work up a sweat, and a fully adjustable hood adds much-needed protection when the clouds burst and the trail starts to resemble a river.
- Waterproof rain shell with integrated stretch for active pursuits
- DryVent membrane offers windproof and waterproof protection
- Mechnical stretch allows for easy movement on steep trails
- Underarm vents provide cooling airflow as you heat up
- Fully adjustable hood ensures that your noggin will stay dry
- Adjustable hem helps seal in your heat on cooler fall hikes
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #TNF04WA
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.