Get outside no matter what.
When the skies start to drizzle, pull on The North Face's Women's Allproof Stretch Jacket and head out for that rainy morning hike anyway. The DryVent shell fights off rain and wind, with stretch fabric that moves with you while you power up the hill. Underarm vents promote airflow when temps start to rise, and the adjustable hood adds a little extra protection when the winds start to howl.
- A performance windbreaker for high-output activities
- Stretch material moves with you while you hike or jog
- DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable
- Underarm vents dump heat when the sun comes out
- Hem cinch-cord seals out moisture
- Item #TNF04AX
- Q & A
I have seen pictures of the mid grey elsewhere and the jacket looks like it is white with a purple logo/zipper. On your website the color of the mid grey appears more grey with a blue logo/zipper. Which is the accurate color of the mid grey jacket?
Hey Abby! It is grey with a purple logo and zipper.
Is the jacket helmet compatible? Thx!