3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Allproof Stretch Jacket
A good rain shell keeps us outside when the weather's not cooperating, but we still need that shell to have some mobility, and we get it with The North Face's Allproof Stretch Jacket. Constructed with a fully waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane, this jacket also has a touch of stretch to help you move a little bit easier in the rain.
So whether you're traveling the trail or lapping your favorite sport-climbing routes, this jacket has you covered with protection and mobility. When you get a bit too warm throughout the day you'll be able to shed heat thanks to the zippered underarm vents, while the fully-adjustable hood provides a snug and comfortable barrier from wet and windy weather.
- Waterproof shell with light stretch for rainy days in the mountains
- DryVent membrane shuts out water without packing too much heat
- Mechanical stretch fabric helps you move easier on hikes and climbs
- Underarm vents help you shed heat when you're working hard
- Fully adjustable hood keeps your head guarded against the storm
- Zippered pockets keep trail maps and gear securely tucked away
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help keep out windy weather
- Item #TNF053X
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2.5-layer), [face fabric] polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, climbing
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.