Alligare ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket
If you're looking for a jacket that can get you through the coldest and snowiest days at the ski resort while also delivering three-season functionality and protection, look no further than The North Face's Alligare ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket. It's waterproof and insulated to help you take on wild winter weather on slow chairlifts and summit trails, and has a zip-out three-in-one feature that gives you both a lighter shell on warmer days and an insulated jacket for strolling around town. The shell is made with a three-layer DryVent membrane that provides durable waterproofing and high levels of breathability to keep you comfortable and shielded from the storm, while the zip-out liner offers warmth by way of ThermoBall Eco insulation, which is made entirely from post-consumer recycled polyester. In addition to being eco-friendly, this insulation also retains warmth when wet, so you'll stay warm in case you get caught in heavy snows wearing just the liner.
Thanks to its zip-out functionality, this jacket's shell is more than capable of being worn as an all-season raincoat, but it truly thrives on the mountain. Whether you're rocking it with or without the liner, its elastic powder skirt will keep out billowing snow when you're slashing (or falling) through knee-deep snow. Zippered underarm vents help you dump heat after you work up a sweat on steep tree runs, and a helmet-compatible hood helps you keep your noggin protected on the slopes and shielded from the snow. Both the shell and liner feature secure hand pockets for on-mountain essentials and everyday items, and the liner has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to shed light rain and steady snowfall.
- Three-in-one ski shell to help you take on cold and snowy days
- Waterproof and breathable shell shuts out snow, sleet, and rain
- Insulated liner keeps you warm on the slopes or around town
- Powder skirt lets you rip deep snow without soaking your layers
- Underarm vents dump heat after steep runs and summit bootpacks
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected in multiple ways
- Liner features a water-resistant shell and warm-when-wet insulation
- Both shell and liner offer secure storage for important items
- Item #TNF05OS
What do you think about this product?