Keep your money while keeping warm.
Your cool-weather camping just got a huge upgrade in the form of The North Face Aleutian 35-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Whether you're on the Appalachian Trail or the PCT, this versatile and well-priced option gives you a delightful combination of roomy comfort and warmth for cool nights that dip down below 50F, all without breaking the bank.
Both the outer fabric and lining are water-resistant to protect both you and the bag from damp conditions, while a draft collar and hood drawcord help keep your body warmth in and cool air out when that coastal wind gets a-blowin'. Its Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation is made of 30% recycled material, is highly compressible for easy packing, and is more durable than other synthetic insulations for warmth on adventures for years to come.
- Roomy, warm, lightweight sleeping bag that doesn't break bank
- Toasty synthetic insulation traps precious body heat
- Mummy shape ensures warmth doesn't escape in the night
- Water-resistant out fabric helps shed moisture
- Draft tube helps shield out chilly gusts
- Compressibility makes sure you pack everything easily
- Zipper unzips all the way around the foot box
- Item #TNF037I