Warmth for northern archipelagos.
You traveled to Alaska in search of unspoiled fishing, northern lights viewing, and teeming wildlife up close. Stay warm on those endless summer nights above the 50th parallel with The North Face Women's Aleutian 20 Degree Sleeping Bag. This toasty sleeping bag wraps you in cocoon-like warmth when the temperature dips below freezing on northern evenings.
Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation maintains lofty warmth without succumbing to wet conditions like its down counterparts. Its semi-rectangular shape and wraparound footbox increase roominess, so you're not tossing and turning all night. And for warmer summer nights, the shorter side zipper allows you to fold it into a blanket.
- Stay cozy-warm on chilly nights in the wild
- 20F rating provides three-season versatility
- Heatseeker Eco insulation for lofty warmth
- Semi-rectangular shape for sleeping roominess
- Full-length draft tube prevents warmth from escaping
- Short side zipper allows it to fold as a blanket
- Internal pocket for storing your phone or watch
- Item #TNF037H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The North Face Aleutian bag is a great option for a value bag with above value features. The versatility of the small side zipper in opening up the bag as a blanket and the interior zippered pocket are both well thought out. The size cutoff is a bit on the small side. I would recommend that anyone 5'5" or over goes with the long to allow any room in the bottom of the bag. The cut is a bit wider than most tapered bags which allows for a more comfortable sleep on your side. Overall, a great bag at a great price.